Every day living has been more of a challenge the last few years, mostly due to inflation.
However, there are ways to make extra money and reduce bills. Here are 4 easy options to consider:
1. Sign up for SurveysThere is a free site that pays up to $5 per survey. You can earn up to $525 just for sharing your honest opinion with brands.
You can cash out your earnings via PayPal, your bank account, a gift card, or Amazon once you reach $5.
2. Use Easy Auto PolicyThis is a website that provides options for car insurance from more than 175 different carriers.
You can save up to boatloads a year in just a few minutes by answering some questions about yourself and your driving record.
3. Sell Items You No Longer Need or Use
4. Earn Cash with KashKickBy answering survey questions or downloading apps, you can earn up to $100 per app. You can also make money playing games, watching videos, and reading emails.
When you earn $10, cash out via Paypal. Sign up takes a minute, and completing your profile earns you $1. Make money while you're on your phone or computer.
- Get A Free Savings Estimate Today
- See How Quickly You Can Be Debt Free
- No Upfront Fees and No Obligation
While this list isn't exhaustive, it's a good place to start.
If you are need of further assistance, the U.S. government's website benefits.gov is a great place to find help.